Company Formations

If you’re setting up your own limited company, we can help. Over the years we’ve set up hundreds of companies and can give guidance and assistance.

Personal Service Company Accountancy

Not everyone wants to be employed under a PAYE arrangement. If you want to manage and control your own company affairs, and be a director of your own business, you’ve come to the right place.

Self Assessments Tax Return

As a director of a business, and a self-employed contractor, you will need to fill in a yearly self-assessment return detailing your finances through the year.

VAT Registration & Returns

We will help you register for VAT and also complete the relevant tax returns.


You will need insurance to work on your assignments. We can help in arranging this for you through our insurance partner Kingsbridge Insurance. They’ve got extensive experience and will be able to help you whatever you do.

Business Account

When operating through a business, you will need a business bank account. This can usually take several weeks but we can help with advice and guidance and get you up and running ASAP.

Company Formations

Setting up a company can be a daunting process, however we’re here to help. If you wish, we will without any extra charge, form the company for you on Companies House.


Some people want to have full control over how the business is run. There is also some prestige that comes with being a director of your own business. For this reason, we will allow you to run your business how you wish, and only provide guidance and advice where it is necessary. If there are any questions, you can always call your dedicated accountant.

Self assessments tax return

Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC) expect a yearly tax return from company directors outlining the income they have received in any fiscal year. This income could be from investments or even foreign countries. We will guide you through the form and help you fill this in to avoid any future tax liabilities.


Registering for VAT can be useful for contractors. There are quarterly returns to fill in and not only can we register for you, but we will help you with your returns as well.


Whether it be Public Liability insurance, or Professional Indemnity insurance, it’s vital for contractors to be properly insured on client sites. If the worst does happen, you’re covered. Our partners can help you in arranging insurance and will make the process much smoother.


Most clients will only pay into a UK registered business bank account. We can introduce you to some of our partners who can help in getting one made easily and efficiently.

Worker Enquiry Form

Please select the services you are interested in. Thank you for your time, one of our account managers will be in touch shortly. If you’d like to speak with us directly please contact 01895 447 800


Clients To Date
Workers Paid
Years Active
Payslips To Date


Send a message

Send A Message


Start Your Own Agency

Send A Message